List of cases fixed for Personal Hearing
Action Plan Reg Denotification Cases in L and B Department
Organizational Setup
Land Acquisition
Alternative Plot
Housing Loan
Evacuee Property
Grievance Redressal
Application Forms
Our Tenders
Citizen Charter
List of Urbanized Village
Important Schemes
Right to Information -2005 Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi
Tender Updation
Gazette Notification
Deficiency Memo
Minutes of Meetings
List of cases fixed for Personal Hearing May 2017 Onwards
Annual Budget and Special Audit Reports
Contact Us
Social Media Handles of GNCTD


What is the status of my case?


 Please submit your permanent A/c no or ref. no, for knowing the status of your case
as per record.


Can I get the challan of current due installment?


 Yes. Three copies of challans of each principal amount and interest are prepared & issued.


 Can I get full & final payment challan as I have intended to clear all outstanding dues?


After verifying the scroll/ ledger account, the principal & interest due up to date, is prepared
immediately. After that, the loanee can obtain the challan and deposit the amount in
State Bank Of India, I.P.Estate, I.T.O., New Delhi.


Can my loan be waived off?


There is no such policy and order to waive of the loan.


Can I get back original documents submitted as surety against loan?


All the documents shall be handed over or sent by registered post only after clearing
all dues (principal & interest) after satisfying the conditions given below:

(A)    Subject to submission of three specimen signature of the loanees,
copy of Ration Card and copy of Election I-Card duly attested
by gazetted officer.

(B)   In case of death, the legal heir/ heirs have to submit the Indemnity Bond
on non judicial paper of Rs.100/- (format added) with passport size
photograph, the death certificate of loanees and noc / affidavits
(format added)  of other legal heirs  duly attested by the concerned area


From which office/ authority can I get the Indemnity Bond registered/ Reconveyance deed?


This can be registered with the Sub-Registrar’s office pertaining to your area.


What is the procedure regarding execution of Reconveyance deed?


The loanee has to submit on non-judicial stamp paper (format added)of Rs. 100/- with one
passport size photograph and enclose all the original documents which have been released.


 I have no idea of my permanent A/c No. or any records. Kindly tell the status of my case.


This will have to be searched manually in all the records which may take some time.


 I need no objection certificate, to submit to dda to get my property converted to freehold.


 If the loanee is not defaulter and regularly paying  installments, the noc may be issued.


Can I know status of my case over telephone?


Yes indeed, if correct A/C no. and other details are immediately provided.

Latest News
Automated System of Allotment Govt. of Delhi (e-Awas)
Common Assistant Accounts Officer(Civil) Examination 2021(Part-I and Part-II)
Delhi Budget 2022-23 Citizen Participation
Discontinuation of physical printing of Government of India Gazettes
Draft Delhi Road Safety Policy
Empanelment of Ms ICSIL for hiring of contractual manpower
Extention of date Application for the post of Other Persons Members for Lok Adalats
For any Covid related information or queries please call 1031.
Guidelines for Modal RFP Documents
Local Services
Last Updated : 23 Mar,2014